Our Review of Restorol
Millions of people have trouble sleeping all over the world, many of them on a nightly basis. Between anxious thoughts and physical restlessness, getting a good night's sleep can be a huge challenge in modern times. But just because the physical and emotional stressors of everyday life make it difficult to drift off into a peaceful slumber, doesn't mean that getting the rest you deserve is impossible. Forget harmful prescriptions or dangerous over the counter sleeping pills. What you need is a natural, potent sleep aid that contains a good mix of botanical ingredients that have been proven to help you fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night. After a careful review of Restorol, we firmly believe that this sleep aid falls into that category.
Relaxing Ingredients in Restorol
To get the best possible sleep each and every night, you need to rely upon and herbal sleep aid that contains plenty of proven, trusted ingredients. The active ingredients list for Restorol really impressed us. When you take a look at what all of these ingredients can do individually - much less when working together - You might get a better understanding of where Our favorable rating is coming from:
- Melatonin - Without a sufficient amount of melatonin circulating through your system at night, it's very difficult to get a good night's sleep. Your body is supposed to produce enough of its own melatonin to drift off into a restorative, peaceful slumber each night - unfortunately, in modern times, that is rarely the case. Electronic blue light emitted by everything from computers to smartphones and more gets in the way of the brain's ability to produce melatonin. For most people, their only choice is to supplement with melatonin. This explains why melatonin is such a popular and effective ingredient in most natural sleep aids.
- GABA - For millions of people, the biggest obstacle between them and a good night's sleep is stress. One of the things that causes the brain to be vulnerable to emotional stress is a lack of free flowing GABA. By putting more GABA into your body, it's easier for this neurotransmitter to flood your brain with relaxing thoughts and feelings, effectively eliminating the stressors that keep you tossing and turning at night.
- 5-HTP - There are two amino acids on the Restorol ingredients list that are essential for healthy sleep. 5-HTP is one of them. 5-HTP, like many amino acids, is a building block for many different hormones in your body. Specifically, 5-HTP is converted into either melatonin or tryptophan, depending on your body's needs. Both melatonin and tryptophan have a calm, sedating effect on your mind, which is very conducive to sleep.
- Chamomile - One of the oldest and most reliable herbs that people used to help themselves sleep is chamomile. This pretty white flower has been used for centuries as a home remedy for restlessness and insomnia. In recent years, however, scientists have discovered that the plant contains compounds which also help increase the amount of GABA in your brain.
- Passion Flower - Passion flower is another one of those herbs that, when compared with chamomile, has a very similar mechanism of action. It helps to relax your body and banish anxious thoughts from your mind, thus improving your ability to fall asleep in the first place. Furthermore, it helps ease your body into a deep, restorative slumber little have you sleeping like a rock, which should help with interrupted sleep in the middle of the night.
- Hops Extract - Once upon a time, people thought that hops were only good for brewing beer. These days, we know better. Once landowners discovered their field hands falling asleep on the job when harvesting this earthy-scented plants, people started waking up to the fact that it could be used as a safe and effective sleep remedy.
- Lemon Balm Extract - When it comes to helping people relax enough to get themselves ready for sleep, lemon balm extract is a big help. Like some of the other ingredients on this list, it helps your brain maintain high levels of GABA at night so that you are not left inadvertently keeping yourself awake due to worries and stress.
- L-Theanine - L-theanine performs a similar job as lemon balm extract; however, it is not a plant compound, but rather a natural amino acid that you can find almost anywhere in nature. It prevents an anti-GABA enzyme from binding 2 this common neurotransmitter and eliminating it from your brain. L-theanine, combined with all of the other ingredients in this formula, help boost your GABA levels for the most restful, peaceful, restorative night's sleep.
How Effective is Restorol?
Restorol is definitely one of the more effective natural sleep aids that your money can buy. It accomplishes two very important goals for people who have trouble sleeping at night: it enhances GABA levels in the brain in order to banish stressful thoughts, rumination, and any other anxieties that would stimulate a stress response in your body. Furthermore, it helps increase the amount of melatonin and even tryptophan in your system right before bedtime. Having these two compounds circulating through your bloodstream at optimal levels is a great way to make sure your body is also ready for bed.
Where is Restorol Sold?
For starters, Restorol has never been sold in stores - and the odds are good that it never will be. This may seem like an inconvenience to some, but it is actually a great benefit for you, the customer. Selling it online directly from the manufacturer guarantees that you get an affordable price by avoiding retailer mark-up. It also put you directly in touch with the manufacturer, so that you can take advantage of a more reliable customer service experience in the event that something goes wrong with your order.
Right now, we have even better news - as of this writing, Restorol is on sale for a substantial 62% discount off it's regular rate. At such prices, though, you can bet that boxes of Restorol will be flying off the warehouse shelves - so if you want your own supply, you'd better act fast! Learn more.