Avinol PM Extra Strength Review
Avinol PM Extra Strength tablets promise to help people get the healthy sleep they need, easily and naturally. The specific formula is especially well-suited for people who have issues with jet lag or an abnormal sleep schedule due to shift work. All of the ingredients in the Avinol PM Extra Strength formula target the natural hormones and neurotransmitters your brain needs to get safe, natural, healthy sleep at night. We decided to take a closer look at this supplement to see if it lived up to its claims, or if it offered up nothing more than empty promises. We found some very interesting results at the end of our investigation.
To make a long story short, we found a lot of good things about Avinol PM Extra Strength that can help virtually anyone who struggles to get good sleep at night. You can learn more by visiting their website, or keep reading this review for a quick summation.
Avinol PM Extra Strength Ingredients
The ingredients in a sleep formula will make or break the success of the product. The ingredients on the Avinol PM Extra Strength label were a pleasant surprise. Many of them tick all the right boxes that our sleep experts like to see when evaluating a formula. Best of all, they all work synergistically together in order to compound overall potency levels. There aren't any harsh chemicals like you would get from a prescription drug or an over-the-counter formula - the featured ingredients are all natural, safe, and come with little or no side effects.
The main ingredients include:
- Melatonin (5 mg) - Melatonin is the sleep hormone that your body is supposed to produce at night in large quantities. But our modern lifestyles sometimes get in our body's way, and we don't produce enough. The 5 mg dose of melatonin is the strongest effective dose recommended by doctors and sleep experts
- 5-HTP - 5-HTP is a precursor to two very important neurotransmitters: melatonin, and serotonin. We've already discussed what melatonin does. Serotonin is a sister compound which helps your brain feel happy and stress-free. It's the neurotransmitter that antidepressants try to increase (but usually with terrible side effects). 5-HTP gives your body what it needs to make more serotonin, without all the nasty complications that are common with prescription drugs
- Hops Extract - Have you ever wondered why you feel sleepy after a couple of beers? Well, it isn't all because of alcohol's sedative effects. The natural botanicals in these plant buds are so potent at inducing sleep that siestas in hops fields are common occurrences among the field hands
- Valerian Root Extract - We've known about the potency of this ancient herb for thousands of years. But it wasn't until recently that we knew why it was so effective. Valerian root helps preserve the amount of free-flowing GABA in your brain, which calms down hyperstimulated neurons and makes you feel more relaxed. On top of that, valerian root has exceptionally high levels of linarin and hesperidin, two natural compounds with strong sedative properties
- GABA - GABA is an important neurotransmitter which helps regulate the way nerve impulses travel through your CNS. When these impulses move quickly and erratically, you can feel over-stimulated and anxious. This is one of the main reasons why so many people have trouble sleeping. But increasing the amount of GABA in your brain slows down these impulses and helps things move along at a slower, more regulated pace. This helps promote feelings of calmness and relaxation in the brain so that you aren't tossing and turning at night
- Chamomile Extract - Much like valerian root, chamomile is great for preserving the amount of free-flowing GABA in your brain and preventing your body from breaking it down. The best chamomile for this is German chamomile, because it is the most potent strain of this botanical lineage and has the highest concentration of relaxation-inducing plant compounds
- Passion Flower Extract - Passion flower is yet another member of the plant family that has a positive influence on the way your body processes and maintains healthy GABA levels. When you drink it at night, it helps calm your brain down so that the anxieties and worries of your day don't leave you lying awake all night long. It is very popular alone or as a part of a relaxing herbal tea blend
- Lemon Balm (Concentrate) - Scientists aren't exactly sure what the mechanism of action is, but they do know that several studies dating back 20 years ago or more all show that lemon balm is effective at reducing anxiety and inducing drowsiness. This is especially true when you pair it with similar herbs like valerian root. The two can work together synergistically to become exponentially more effective
Does Avinol PM Extra Strength Work?
All the ingredients in advil pm extra strength have legitimate scientific evidence to back up their reputation for being potent relaxation enhancers. Best of all, many of the botanical compounds in these ingredients work synergistically with one another. So it's not just that each ingredient on its own is individually effective - they all work together and enhance one another to give you some of the healthiest and most restful sleep right when you need it.
Where to Buy Avinol PM Extra Strength
The best place to buy Avinol PM Extra Strength is online, directly from the manufacturer. That way you know you're not getting a counterfeit product. It's also the best way to get an affordable deal. It's pretty expensive to produce a sleep remedy this potent, and selling it online directly to consumers like you helps reduce the cost and avoid the retail mark-up you would have to pay if you bought it at a drugstore or pharmacy.
Buying it online has some other advantages, too. It comes with a money-back guarantee in the unlikely event that you don't experience the powerful sedative properties most people do when they try Avinol PM Extra Strength. You can also enroll in an auto-ship program so that you'll never run out. It can't get more convenient than that.
If you're curious to see how the competition measures up to Avinol PM Extra Strength, we have plenty of other product reviews for you to check out. But this all natural sleep aid is definitely at the top of our list. We strongly recommend that you take a closer look at it. Learn more.